WELCOME to the BIOMATERIAL SYSTEMS GROUP !
An example of cell-culture experiment in the laboratory
The BioMaterial Systems (BMS) group is led by Prof. Cecilia Persson.
Our vision is to be home to great researchers in the field of biomaterials, and in particular those that are looking to connect basic research with the clinical application, i.e. developing the biomaterial for its envisaged system, as well as characterizing the material with a specific application in mind.
Our mission is to provide new knowledge and better solutions to medical problems, where the biomaterial or implant design can be the change that is needed.
BMS group members
News and Events
- Designing tomorrow’s human spare parts 2021-10-12
- Welcome to the team : Margarida Pacheco - visiting researcher from University of Minho, Portugal 2021-09-16
- We are happy to welcome Vitalii Shtender - our new lab manager ! 2021-09-16
- STUNS Life Science report - 12 voices on the future of life science 2021-09-16
- Kick-off meeting on the 2nd of September 2021 2021-09-08